The Civic Voice Planning Panel of volunteers supports and advises staff on the development of our views in response to official consultations and inquiries. It also helps identify and debate contentious issues and strengthen debate within the civic movement.
The Planning Panel is chaired by HTF executive committee member, Dave Chetwyn. He also chairs the Potteries Heritage Society and has wide planning and community experience. This includes former Head of Planning Aid England and Chair of both the Institute of Historic Building Conservation and Urban Vision North Staffordshire.
The other volunteer members are invited from a variety of civic societies and other community groups around the country and provide a mix of professional expertise and community voice.
More information on the Planning Panel and its role is available here
The other members of the Planning Panel include:
- Paul Bedwell, Sheffield Civic Trust, Yorkshire
- Michael Bach, Kensington Society, London
- Adrian Dunning, Worsley Civic Trust, North West
- John Beveridge, City of Winchester Trust, South East
- Stephanie Stokes, Fordingbridge Society, South East
- Eric Sorensen, Angel Association, London
- Chris Bowden, Stour Community First, East of England
- Rob Kinchin-Smith, Banbury Civic Society, South East