Many thanks to all of you who responded to our recent survey about future HTVF activities!
We had a great response and the feedback has highlighted areas to focus on in 2017-8. There was clear support for continuing to provide a forum to discuss issues, and offering best practice guidance. In particular these are on:
- Supporting historic high streets and town centres
- Balancing historic and contemporary development
- Understanding local distinctiveness to inform housing growth
- Managing housing needs and the natural environment - Heritage-led regeneration
- Managing and attracting education-led regeneration
- Supporting community action in historic places.
We have also had many offers to get more involved in our work, and so we will be in touch with those who were keen participate further - please bear with us!
Our plans for the autumn are shaping up and so watch this space...
The HTVF Team