The Historic Towns Forum (HTF) invites professionals from all sectors working in the historic built environment to join the membership.
It is an excellent opportunity for members to exchange ideas and information with leading players from within the sector.
The Historic Towns Forum’s mission is to promote the prosperity and heritage of historic towns and cities. Its work is rooted in the recognised value of heritage assets to social, economic and environmental well-being.
It is the only UK-based organisation which represents all professional disciplines and sectors working in the historic built environment by identifying and sharing good practice.
The Historic Towns Forum:
- Supports and offers guidance to practitioners in their work and professional development opportunities
- Identifies and shares good practice in matters affecting the historic environment
- Supports members in delivering corporate objectives and achieving sustainable communities
HTF welcomes Members from England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. HTF’s Membership categories have been carefully defined to reflect the needs and resources of those who would benefit from Membership. The categories are:
- Local Authority
- Civic & Amenity Society
- Community, Town & Parish Council
Why join HTF:
- Access to a strong network of like-minded professionals supporting your work
- There is strength in numbers when it comes to lobbying Government and other decision makers
- Promote your work and achievements
- Discounts on conferences, seminars, publications and free publication downloads
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular e-newsletters
- Full access to the resources on the HTF website including guidance documents and members directory
Annual Membership fees start at just £50 (per annum - members joining during the year will be charged a pro-rata fee).
To join please visit www.historictownsforum.org/join or call 0117 9750459 if you have any questions.