Partnership working forms an important part of the work of HTF, ensuring that we represent the collective views of our Members to a wide audience in order to influence decision making, and to bring together good practice information which in turn feeds into our work for Members.
HTF has recently been represented at:
- Visit to Poundbury hosted by HRH The Prince of Wales
- UK Heritage Research Group – an information exchange network which meets two or three times a year
- English Heritage meeting to discuss the National Heritage Protection Plan
- Action for Market Towns Policy Forum to agree a ‘strategy for small towns’
- Academy of Urbanism Annual Review Meeting
- Association of Town Centre Manager Annual Congress in London
- My Place Matters: Heritage Alliance Public Campaign
- The launch of Caring for Places of Worship and Heritage at Risk register 2010
- The Historic Review Executive Committee (HEREC)
- HEREC Climate Change Group
- National Heritage Ironwork Group
For further information about these groups or meetings please get in touch.