HTF is delighted to support the 17th annual Transport and Towns event on Thursday 26th April where delegates will find out how to get the best from the latest round of funds and measures supporting town centre vitality.
From parking schemes to super BIDs and Portas pilot kits, this event will explore how movement and placemaking professionals can work with new tools, resources and local planning policies to improve town centre accessibility and activity.
HTF feel this will be a very useful event and urge all to attend. As an added incentive HTF Members are will receive a 20% discount when booking by telephone – contact us for details.
Understanding and articulating the value of urban realm interventions using familiar, evidence-based tools and business methodologies
- Growth and value: an economic and delivery framework for place-making
- Designing for delight: accessible and attractive centres
- Joined up thinking: agreed visions and town centre business planning
- Finding the funding: linking transport, development and revenue
- Great expectations: responding to community aspirations